Idiot's Guide -- For Voting

As we have known for the longest time, we are still living in a third world country. And I believe , one of the biggest factors that contribute to the sluggish movement of our country in gaining total independence (i.e., Self-sufficient in all aspects)is the high corruption rate from our idols, tols or whatever you want to call them-Our Politicians. Now, in order to stop this everyday doom's day experience that we are having in our country, we need to cull some personalities who want to have a seat in the government in this coming election. How? Here's mine:

1. Ignorance is bliss, but for a person who possesses this quality especially in politics should be immediately dumped.
2. I will not give mercy for obvious Idiots
3. It is not considerable if He/she does not have any experience in management
4. I will not vote for A fickle minded person
5. It is guaranteed that I will not vote for a person who is obviously corrupt
6. I will not pick for a person who can not even make a plan/platforms.
7. I will drop a person immediately from my list if he/she just sings and dances during campaigns.
8. It will be unacceptable for me if the person does not even know what a law or constitution is.
9. A kind or obedient person who is not educated enough will be culled.
10.Political cronies - definite NO for me.

Note: I will vote for Mike Defensor.

Anonymous said... said:

February 22, 2007 at 6:46 PM

Go Ary! Go for the Kill! Hehe! Vote for me!

Anonymous said... said:

February 23, 2007 at 1:00 PM

Hahaha! Nice one. I will vote for Chiz Escudero :)

Anonymous said... said:

February 23, 2007 at 1:59 PM

Ary, maglagay ka na ng chatterbox =) www.cbox.com

Vote wisely! Hehe!

Template by Oriol Sanchez | blogger template by blog forum